Toss a handful of fresh and flavorful Mediterranean staples into one pan for this deliciously hearty main dish that's ready in a jiff!
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Salt and crushed red pepper to taste
- 1 lb. pounds shelled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, salt and a shake of crushed red pepper. Crush the tomatoes into the pan and cook them until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the shrimp and olives. Cook for about 5 minutes more, stirring often until the shrimp are cooked through. Finally, stir-in the dill and half of the feta. Cook for one final minute, and then remove pan from the heat. Sprinkle remaining feta on top.