HOUSTON, TX - It`s the most comfortable, worn out, couch ever. The spot where that strand of Christmas lights has hung since 1993. Most importantly it`s the place where everybody knows your name.
From the inner loop all the way to the pubs of suburbia, every Bayou City watering hole has a special 'something, something' that keeps the mouth watering for more.
Raise you glasses and cheers to the best neighborhood bars in H-town, in today`s Inside Story from the pages of Houstonia.
Here are just some of the results:
- Best Bar for Pretending You're in Mexico - The Pastry War
- Best Bar for Singing for Your Support - Glitter Karaoke
- Best Bar for a Cocktail with your French Toast - Down the Street
- Best Bar for Drinking with an Astronaut - Boondoggles Pub
- Best Bar for Cheap Thrills - Doc's Motorworks Bar & Grill
- Best Bar to Grab Cocktail with Bill Nye, The Science Guy - Moving Sidewalk
- Best Bar to Have Classiest Margarita - Anejo
- Best Bar that's Pet Friendly - Big Star Bar