HOUSTON -- Instead of buying your dad his favorite candy or getting him a gift card to a restaurant he loves, do something a little different like Hexclad cookware for his foodie side.
Here's why Maggie likes it: dads can be rough with cookware, but this is tough!
It blends tri-ply stainless steel with a patented, non-stick surface to provide durable, high-performance every time you cook with it.
· Faster heating and greater heat retention
· Combines performance & durability
· Lower energy use, longevity and strength
· Ultra-effective nonstick surface without the use of a lot of oil
· Stay-cool handle
· Dishwasher safe
· it's $79.99 and includes a lifetime warranty
Then a cool thing would be to cook with your dad using your new cookware.
Click here to purchase.
Need more ideas? Take a look at these other Maggie's Must-Have Father's Day suggestions:
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Everything you need for the ultimate Father’s Day BBQ
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Father’s Day gifts for the well-groomed dad
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Don’t diet, download! Check out this app and how you can win a Nutribullet Blender
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Have your dad Htown reppin this Father’s Day in “Be Someone” apparel
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Father’s Day gifts for your dog-loving dad