HOUSTON -- Looking for the perfect gift for a hands-on new dad? Check out these Maggie's Must-Haves.
Maggie came across BabaHero Box on Instagram, and it immediately caught her eye.
Thomas Cohen started all of this from his living room as a stay-at-home dad to twins.
It's a subscription box business for new dads and babies. It helps new fathers embrace and transition to fatherhood. Four to six products included in the box and each one has a gift for dad!
This one box is for newborns and the other is for toddlers.
Both are $44.99, and you can specify if it's for a girl or boy.
Thomas told me 'Baba" translates to dad in many languages, and BabaHero is for any dad or parent who just wants to be a hero to their child. And now you can with the BabaHero Box!
Need more ideas? Take a look at these other Maggie's Must-Have Father's Day suggestions:
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Everything you need for the ultimate Father’s Day BBQ
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Father’s Day gifts for the well-groomed dad
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Gifts for the ‘Foodie’ Fathers
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Have your dad Htown reppin this Father’s Day in “Be Someone” apparel
- Maggie’s Must-Haves: Father’s Day gifts for your dog-loving dad