HOUSTON — As you plan your trips and pack your suitcases for warm weather getaways, here are some Maggie's Must-Have summer style staples.
Whether you're jet-setting to the mountains, the beach or the desert , Ann Taylor has the looks to make this your best dressed summer yet.
Some of summer's hottest trends are bold botanicals, bright hues and resort-ready accessories.
For instance, the Bermuda Collection. We love it! Not just for the island but any summer destination, heck even a staycation.
It is a wrap-style silhouette, is lined, and a great length. Can get it for $139.
Then we love mixing patterns, and the Ivette Leopard Print Haircalf Strappy Sandals are perfect.
They're just a timeless classic. Not to mention comfy for walking. They can be yours for $148.
The final touch is a Summer Straw Hat. Perfect for having fun in the sun. And only $49.50
And every woman needs a go-to bag. Vessel bags are perfect for traveling and a great carry on.
These everyday totes are perfect for any occasion.
- Dual handles
- Microfiber lined front exterior zip pocket
- Interior lining with zip pocket and keychain
- Interior organizational slip pockets
- Padded laptop sleeve
- 22 different colors with 5 material choices in 5 different styles
- Secure magnetic clasp
- Structured silhouette for work and play
They range from $125-175
The cool thing is you're shopping for a good cause with their "Buy a Bag, Give a Bag" program. With each bag purchased, Vessel gives a school backpack to a child in need, helping them get the education they deserve. Since this innovative program began, Vessel customers have helped provide over 13,000 backpacks for children in need!
The summer fun doesn't end here! Check out these other great items at the top of Maggie's must-have list.
- Maggie Must-Haves: Tools Wonder Women can use to turn into Super Moms
- Maggie Must-Haves: For a better night’s sleep
- Maggie Must-Haves: Turn into Glammed Goddess with the best 3D mink eyelashes
- Maggie Must-Haves: Shower gifts to pamper the bride-to-be
- Maggie Must-Haves: Stop her from becoming a ‘Bridezilla’ with the “relax pack”
- Maggie Must-Haves: Safety & Security gadgets