Pig blamed for starting house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

AMMON, ID – An Idaho family’s pet pig is blamed for starting a house fire Tuesday morning.

This is video of firefighters putting out the flames.

Brunson Smith says they brought their pig into the garage because it wasn’t feeling well.

Then it knocked over a heater.

The fire burned a corner of the garage.

No one was injured.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.