Buy Buy Baby, hello vomit

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FORT WORTH, TX – The Buy Buy Baby store in southwest Fort Worth may be saying bye-bye to some shoppers.  Nine employees and six customers became ill and no one can figure out why.

The Fort Worth Fire Department was called to the store- twice. The first time they responded, two people were ill- complaining of dizziness, headaches and vomiting. The second time, an hour later, the number of vomiting victims had risen to 10.

No children were injured; all the victims were 20 to 40-years-old.

All air quality tests came back clean, so carbon monoxide poisoning- and pretty much everything else- has been ruled out. It’s a mystery what prompted these people to puke.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.