A steel bar pierced through the man’s collarbone. The accident happened in a passageway between two buildings. Officials say as the worker was standing on the second floor scaffolding painting a wall, a steel bar somehow fell from one of the floors above and it went right through his collarbone.
The man’s co-workers were quick-thinking and called for help. The man was rushed to the hospital where doctors were able to take out the steel bar. They say the man is in stable condition.
The whole situation could’ve been much worse had the man not worn his safety helmet. The man says the bar actually hit his helmet first, before going through his collarbone. Talk about a close call!