Server saves choking diners life

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ORMOND BEACH, FL – It was an interesting shift for a server in Ormond Beach, Florida.

In addition to serving up sandwiches and beverages, he served up some life-saving skills on a diner.

28-year-old Dan Roberts jumped into action when he noticed a diner choking.

The restaurant’s surveillance camera caught the entire thing.

Talk about great customer service!

The customer is okay and said his meal was great except for that first bite.

As for Dan, he’s used to diving in to help someone in need; he was also a former life guard.