With a little help from Grego’s daughter, he has compiled a list of things you should and shouldn’t do on Instagram.
First the do’s:
- Do put a caption.
- Do tag the person you’re talking to on a picture unless it is their picture.
And now the things to avoid:
- Don’t take selfies (unless there is a very special reason).
- Don’t go back and creep on people’s profiles – like and comment on old things.
- Don’t call it “Insta” out loud.
- Don’t post pointless pictures.
- Don’t hashtag the same thing on every single picture.
- Don’t put cheesy captions.
- Don’t use more than 3 hashtags.
- Don’t post more than three pictures a day – all with a few hours of each other.
Pretty sound advice — now get to posting!