Man in London dies after doctors remove vibrator stuck inside him for days

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LONDON, ENGLAND - A trip to the doctor can be embarrassing.  The fear of embarrassment for Nigel Willis, 50, cost him his life.  Can't blame why Willis had blushing cheeks.  He had a vibrator stuck inside his rectum.

Willis spent five days on his sofa, complaining of dizziness and discomfort.

After about a week, a friend finally convinced him to see a doctor, and he was put in intensive care at a hospital in London.  Doctors were able to remove the vibrator, which had torn his intestines and caused a serious infection by then, but it was too late.  The damage was done.

About a month later, Willis died of multi-organ failure and septic shock.