STAFFORD TOWNSHIP, New Jersey - Fifteen people were hurt after a gas leak sparked an explosion at a house in New Jersey. Utility crews were already on the scene after neighbors reported a strong gas smell.
The workers confirmed the gas leak, so as a precaution police started evacuating homes in the area. But while crews were trying to fix the leak, the house blew up in flames.
The blast was so powerful, it leveled a house and damaged several others.
The six firefighters, two EMS workers, and seven gas company workers who were hurt are all expected to be fine.