Nutella jar causes house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LONDON, England -- It's nuts to think about but apparently Nutella jar is to blame for starting a house fire. That scenario played out for one English family. The family had left an empty jar of Nutella to use to hold loom bands, but the jar was kept near a window. So the sun shining off the glass and magnified and onto the blinds caused the blaze to ignite.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.