This simple recipe is bursting with flavor and nutrition, and it’s ready in a jiff! With beans, a whole package of spinach and a buncha veggies, it’s bright and well balanced—classic feel good food.
Spinach & Bean Tacos Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (5 oz.) package of spinach
- 6 medium tortillas, warmed
- Pico de gallo
- Optional: 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add some salt and the sliced onion and sauté for about five minutes, until soft. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute. Add the beans and spinach and continue to stir for 1-2 minutes, until the spinach turns bright green and wilts.
To prepare each taco, scoop some of the bean mixture into a warm tortilla. Top with homemade pico de gallo and feta cheese as desired.