GREENBRIER, TN - With teenagers, sometimes you just gotta ask, “What were you thinking?!”
Two Tennessee teens are dead after police say they drank Mountain Dew soda mixed with racing fuel.
The boys were trying to get drunk off Dew Shine.
We`re not trying to give the soda a bad rap, but racing fuel is methanol. The combo is poisonous. Just two ounces could kill an adult. The Tennessee boys were only sixteen and dead within twelve hours.
Then, over in Washington State, 14-year-old Skylar Fish just could not resist the latest Internet sensation: the Duct Tape Challenge. “I'm just actually really lucky to even be alive."
Fish nearly died doing the Duct Tape Challenge with a couple buddies. Never heard of it? There`s plenty of YouTube videos. The goal is to have a friend wrap you up in duct tape, binding your arms and legs. Then you try to break free as fast as possible, which isn't easy. Fish learned that the hard way.
About her son, Sarah Fish says, “When he fell, he hit the corner of the window frame. It crushed his whole eye socket.”
He may never see out of that eye again. He also slammed his head into concrete which caused a brain aneurysm. Fortunately, his buddies called 9-1-1 ensuring this sticky situation did not turn deadly.