PITTSBURGH, PA – There is a reason you don’t play with fire: Someone’s gonna get burned, and it’s probably you.
Video from a neighborhood security camera in Pittsburgh showed13-year-old Jeremy McCombs on flames as he ran down the street. Police say McCombs and his 7-year-old brother were playing with a can of gasoline.
But neighbors say a third kid with the brothers claim they were trying to make a Molotov cocktail.
That’s a weapon invented in world war two, basically a bottle filled with gasoline.
Some neighbors were shocked when they heard what happened, but others were not surprised. They say the boys were local vandals.
Both boys are in the hospital. The burning boy in intensive care.
And now both know being the human torch only works for super heroes.