Humble home goes up in smoke while owner is on vacation, fire officials say

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HUMBLE, Texas — A homeowner will be in for a shock after returning from Spring Break vacation. A two-story home caught on fire near Kingwood Saturday morning, according to the Kingwood Fire Department.

Firefighters responded to a home fire around 4 a.m. near Pine Cone Drive.

According to fire officials, the back of the home and the roof are severely damaged.

There were no reported injuries since fire officials say the homeowner was out of town for Spring Break.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.