HOUSTON --- It's a new season and we have some fashion and beauty items you'll be "falling" in love with.
Lifestyle expert Courtney Bustillos shared with CW39's Morning Dose Maggie Flecknoe some awesome fashion and beauty trends everyone is falling in love with this fall.
Flexi Lexi - $39-$89
- Flexi Lexi is yoga and activewear for those who want to add fun frisson into their yoga and workout routines.
- Flexi Lexi was started by a mompreneur when she realized nothing fit quite right or excited her when going to her prenatal yoga classes.
- With Flexi Pants designs of Tropical Fruits, Flamingos, Mermaids, Avocados, Unicorns, Llamas and more - there’s bound to be a style that fits everyone’s unique interests.
- Flexi Lexi knows the importance of the mother and child bond which is why they have a mini collection where mom and her kids can have matching sets!
Frownies - $15-$22
- Frownies Facial Patches are made with 100% natural, skin-friendly ingredients.
- Wear Frownies as needed, and where you need them—at the corners of the eyes, in between the brows, around your lip.
Flex it Pink - $15-$30
- Flex It Pink allows customers to participate in virtual 5Ks.
- The F.I.P. Box is a fun way to keep subscribers motivated for the next 30-Day Health Challenge.
Mia's Moccs - $15-$40
- High-quality, affordable moccasins and boots for babies and toddlers.
- Adorable Styles– choose from boots or moccasins in brown or black leather, rose gold, gunmetal grey, argyle or blue, with fringe or without.
- Comfortable– offer moccasins with leather or rubber bottoms durable rubber bottoms hold up in even the roughest terrain and an extra cushy insole provides protection.
Lemonbug - $22-$100+
- All jewelry from Lemonbug is handmade with love and care. Each piece is individually cut, stamped, assembled and polished in their San Diego studio.
- Personalize your layered set to fit just what you want.