When should I seek mental health treatment for my child?

Life can be tough, especially in our formative years.

Dr. Elizabeth McIngvale of the Peace of Mind Foundation talks with us about recognizing the signs your child may need professional physiological help such as sleep disturbances, withdrawal from eating or withdrawal from activities.

Have a question for Dr. Liz? Click here to ask.

Other resources:

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.