Deputies were called to the 200 block of Riley Fuzzel Road on Friday, as a driver told them that while she was driving, a car cut in front of her, so she moved to the next lane.
The other driver then accelerated and got along side of the complainant’s car and lowered her window to show a gun, deputies said.
Constable deputies gathered the description of the driver and vehicle information, and later identified her as Dominique White, 31.
Deputies then located White at her home and arrested her. She has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, Constable Mark Herman said.
She was booked into the Harris County Jail and her bond was set $7,500, Herman said.
- Houston man sentenced to life in prison after killing 3 in crime spree
- JJ Watt reveals photo of ‘dad bod loading’
- Best Horchata in Houston
- Houston food truck has best tacos according to Yelp
- Best Soul Food in Houston
- Bear gets stuck, dies inside hot car in Tennessee
- Two killed after shooting in Wichita Falls
- Astros’ Javier, bullpen combine to no-hit Yanks in 3-0 win