HARRIS COUNTY, Texas (KIAH) Judge Lina Hidalgo, Commissioner Rodney Ellis, joins public safety and health officials to introduce the Holistic Alternative Responder Team (HART) and Gun Violence Interruption Programs.
The items presented to commissioners court by Commissioner Ellis support Harris County’s commitment to advancing innovative and effective approaches to reducing crime and improving community safety.
Local representatives who attended were:
- Lina Hidalgo, Harris County Judge
- Rodney Ellis, Harris County Commissioner, Precinct 1
- Edison Toquica, Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Chief Deputy
- Barbie Robinson, Harris County Public Health, Director
- Troy Finner, Houston Police Department, Chief of Police
- House passes expansive abortion rights bill
- Weekend getaway must haves
- GIVING BACK: More Help coming for Louisiana from Ft. Bend County Judge and Assistance Ministries W. Houston
- Newsfeed Now: Federal warrant issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; DC shutdown looms as lawmakers at odds over budget
- PET ADOPTION FEES WAIVED: “Fall In Love” Pet Adoptions take place Saturday