HARRIS COUNTY, Texas (CW39) A man is in custody for allegedly having drugs and a gun in northwest Harris County over the weekend.
On Friday June 3, 2022, deputies with Constable Mark Herman’s Office conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle in the 3000 block of the Tomball Parkway.
The driver was identified as Ethan Huynh. During the course of the traffic stop, authorities said he was found to be in possession of 2 handguns, 9.3 grams of Alprazolam, Marijuana, 20 individual sealed packs of Muha THC cartridges and 30 individual closed boxes of Big Chief THC cartridges.
Ethan Huynh was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail, charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance with Intent to Deliver and Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon. His bond was set at $200.00 out of County Court 11.Constable Mark Herman
- California sending out ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050. Will other states follow?
- What the Supreme Court’s football coach ruling means for schools and prayer
- 1 dead, 10 injured as storm pummels southern Dutch city
- Some cities nix July 4 fireworks for shortages, fire dangers
- Houston weather: Gulf low could bring heavy rain this week, especially Thursday
- How often do trains derail? More than you think
- Lawsuit: Texans ‘turned a blind eye’ to QB Watson’s actions
- Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez withdraws as candidate for ICE director