The Lone Star Flight Museum will offer this deal to all visitors every Thursday through Spring. Museum visitors will enjoy more than two dozen amazing aircrafts, flight simulators, the Flight Academy exhibit, The Heritage Gallery and the Texas Aviation Hall of Fame.
Face coverings are required for entry to the museum.
The Lone Star Flight Museum is located at 11551 Aerospace Ave. Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from Noon to 5 p.m.
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- South Texas border county judge opposes lifting mask mandate
- Texas lawmaker concerned about COVID-19 risk at the border
- Your credit report may be wrong, but you can do something about it
- Suspect on the loose after killing man near gas station in SW Houston