HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) Thursday comes with those off and on periods of showers and storms, and they can be expected to continue into the weekend, until a shift to more fall like weather looks to establish itself early next week.
Thursday’s rain and storm chances start off along the coast in the morning but by the afternoon downpours are likely to move inland as well. Otherwise partly sunny skies are expected with a high near 86 degrees and southeast wind at 5 to 10 mph. For Thursday night mostly cloudy conditions are expected with a low around 73 degrees.
As Friday approaches storms look to become more organized allowing for rain chances through Sunday of this week. After the weekend rain potential diminishes allowing those daytime highs to drift up next week. Humidity levels are also expected to drop with more sunshine and cooler mornings.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations: What does that mean?Southwest declined to detail what these “gestures” would entail, specifically. But on Twitter, Southwest and its customers have indicated that the airline was sending vouchers — known as “LUV Vouchers” — for future travel with Southwest Airlines.
- Grand game: Boston’s 2 slams lead 9-5 ALCS win over AstrosHOUSTON (AP) — J.D. Martinez and Rafael Devers helped the Red Sox have a grand old time in Houston. Boston became the first team to slug two grand slams in a postseason game, with Martinez and Devers connecting in the first two innings of a 9-5 win over the Astros on Saturday that tied their […]
- Deputy killed, 2 others wounded in ambush at Houston bar, police sayThree constable deputies were shot in an ambush early Saturday morning while working an extra shift at a Houston bar, leaving one deputy dead and two others wounded, authorities in Texas said.
- Daylight saving time ends soon – here’s when we ‘fall back’We are less than a month away from gaining an hour of sleep as daylight saving time ends.
- The hottest new and used cars in SeptemberBoth new and used cars are selling faster than in August.