HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) A taste of fall is finally on its way this weekend! The passage of a cold front will bring us some much more pleasant conditions on Saturday which should last into next week.
So for Saturday onwards, cool and dry temperatures are the next interesting topic as high pressure builds in overhead and drier air begins to filter in. Temperatures will peak in the upper 70s and overnight lows will cool to the 50s with a few isolated areas in the upper 40s.
Until then, it’s more of the same with unseasonably warm weather and scattered storms.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Texans release veteran defensive lineman Whitney MercilusThe Houston Texans released long-time defensive star Whitney Mercilus as the team’s youth movement continues.
- No one fatally injured in small plane crash in Waller County at Houston Executive AirportRemnants of the MD-80 plane burned completely, with only the tail of the plane still mostly recognizable.
- Texas Republicans approve redistricting maps, but Houston Democrats could hold on to their seatsChanges coming for some Texans after Republicans approve redistricting map.
- Crime Tip Tuesday: Schools on high alert after TikTok challengesHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Schools are on high alert after the latest TikTok challenges. These challenges encourage students to steal or vandalize school property, or even most recently to slap a teacher. Houston Happens host Maggie Flecknoe spoke with the CEO of Crime Stoppers of Houston Rania Mankarious about the dangers and consequences of these […]
- Newsfeed Now: Gabby Petito’s family wants ‘vengeance’ for her death; Angler catches rare catfish, releases it back into riverWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.