HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) — The air in Houston for Tuesday is expected to be full of pollen, with weeds and mold leading the forecast. And to make things even more uncomfortable, expect another round of warm and muggy conditions through southeast Texas for the day.
Tuesday’s rain chances through Houston metro will be on the low end, but some spotty isolated showers can`t be totally ruled out. Otherwise partly sunny skies are likely with a high near 89 degrees. Moderate southeast winds and higher dewpoints also remain in place Tuesday night likely keeping lows in the 70s.
Houston pollen and mold count — all counts below are in cubic meter air.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Astros giving back to Houston Area Women’s Center during Fall ClassicAstros to give a $25,000 grant that will go to Houston Area Women’s Center enrichment project.
- ‘Rust’ movie-set shooting: Authorities present findingsThe sequence of events has baffled Hollywood professionals and prompted calls to better regulate firearms of sets or even ban them in the age of seamless computer-generated imagery.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.
- Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids; Man shaves beard for toddler’s cancer treatmentWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.
- World Series notebook: Astros’ Valdez shaky, Braves’ bullpen holds it down again, Snitkers’ family reunionThings went wrong for Houston starter Framber Valdez just three pitches into his start against the Atlanta Braves in Game 1 of the World Series and only got worse from there.