Authorities are searching for Arranza Diaz Larraga.
Diaz-Larraga was last seen at 2100 Block of North Cesar Chavez Rd. on Oct. 13 just after 6:40 p.m.
Officials describe Diaz-Larraga to be 5 feet, weighing 115 pounds with blonde hair and highlights, brown eyes and a mole on the inner side of her left knee.
Authorities believe the 17-year-old is in grave or immediate danger.
Anyone with information on Diaz-Larraga is asked to call the San Juan Police Department at (956) 223-2400.
- Two officers shot in Houston’s south side
- Walmart shares Thanksgiving turkey shopping and planning predictions
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Texas Oil and Gas Association launches online career center for job seekers