HOUSTON (CW39) The City of Houston is offering more assistance to those in Houston on the brink of eviction. The City along with Housing and Community Development of the City of Houston have formed a COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium.
You could qualify if you earn less than $90,000, weren’t required to pay taxed in 2019 and unable to pay rent or house payment.
Below are the full forms to read, print, sign and return. You can call and get any questions answered for more information. The number to the Eviction Defense Coalition Hotline is 713.982.7340.
- NY Rep. Elise Stefanik elected as new GOP Conference Chair
- Pfizer COVID vaccine ‘safe, effective for teens’
- Petition calling for Tokyo Olympics to be canceled amid pandemic gathers 350,000 signatures
- SUNDAY: Celebrate Mimosa Day with 3-foot Tall Mimosas at Bar 5015
- Country’s largest supermarket operator to continue requiring masks following new CDC guidance