HOUSTON (CW39) — If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, there are a ton of incentives available, but should you be buying that car online or in person. To help answer that question CW39’s Shannon LaNier spoke with The Car Coach, Laruen Fix, from The Car Coach Report.
Pros To Buying Cars Online
- Do More Research
- Communicate With Dealer
- Never Leave Home
Cons To Buying Cars Online
- Don’t Create Relationship
- No Local Contact
- Can’t Test Drive
Pros To Buying Cars In Person
- You Can Test Drive
- Great For Local Economy
- See Trim Levels In Person
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- FBI: Mexican cartels recruiting members inside U.S. prisons
- Reality Star, other organizations help Winter Storm victims in Texas, across U.S.
- Weather – severe thunderstorm watch until 8 p.m.