HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Today, October 5, at 11:30 AM the City of Houston will host a rally to for the Astros as they get set to take on the White Sox in the American League Division Series.
Join Mayor Turner, Astros Owner Jim Crane, Astros General Manager James Click, Astros Alums Jeff Bagwell and Jose Cruz, Astros Mascot Orbit and Shooting Stars at Houston City Hall.
The Astros rally is free to the public and includes swag giveaways, plus Oh My Gogi, Coffee Q and Birria Los Primos food trucks will be onsite.
Fans can start arriving at 11 AM with the rally beginning at 11:30 AM.
For more information on the ALDS between the White Sox-Astros click here.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Brian Laundrie update: Remains found in Florida park identified as Gabby Petito’s fiancéAfter more than a month of searching, the remains of Brian Laundrie were found in the Carlton Reserve on Wednesday, the FBI has confirmed.
- Democrats push for ERA ratification; Republicans call it ‘redundant’Members of Congress say discrimination against women is a constant issue in the United States.
- Lawmakers concerned FAA not implementing safety reformsOn the three year anniversary of the first 737 max jet crash lawmakers in Washington held a hearing due to concerns that require safety reforms aren’t being implemented by the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Garland defends DOJ monitoring violence against school officialsAttorney General Merrick Garland was grilled for hours by lawmakers Thursday as he defended a recent Department of Justice decision to monitor threats of violence against local school officials.
- Judge denies Paxton’s motion to dismiss whistleblower lawsuit from former OAG employeesAUSTIN (Nexstar) — On Thursday, the Texas Third Court of Appeals ruled in favor of former employees of the Office of the Attorney General, who were fired after blowing the whistle on Attorney General Ken Paxton for alleged corruption. The panel of judges ruled that the Texas Whistleblower Act protects those employees’ action, reaffirming a […]