HOUSTON (CW39) — If you’ve ever thought about customizing your vehicle you’re not alone. According to a recent study 49% of car buyers are willing to accessorize or customize their cars. So today Shannon LaNier is live in West Houston at American Custom Jeep with a first-hand look at that experience, check out this report by Shannon LaNier!
While some people like to spruce on their car with bumper stickers or tinted windows, others take it to a whole new level with customizations. In fact, vehicle customization is a more than $7 Billion dollar industry and Houston is riding the wave but not with just cars, Jeeps too….
If you want a customize your car, here are some tip to do it….
Customize Car Tips…
- Have Idea & Samples
- Select Designer Who’s Style You Like
- Start With Base Colors
- Select Rims & Tires
- Stick With A Theme
Before you start customizing, you need a Jeep, so Navid w/ American Custom Jeep has tips on buying one.
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say
- Republicans say Democrats planning to pack the Supreme Court
- Juarez mayor hospitalized with complications from COVID-19
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- Future Of Auto Industry