Riders will wear camouflage in honor of the soldiers and meet at The Buffalo Soldiers Museum where they will be greeted by troopers and soldiers. Riders will ride 20 miles throughout the city and stop at various black-owned businesses prior to ending their ride at Bar 5015.
All riders will receive complimentary water from Eleven86.
The Bike Ride will take place Saturday, Feb. 27 at 10:45 am at The Buffalo Soldiers Museum, 3816 Caroline St.
- NASA, SpaceX reschedule Wednesday’s launch for Friday at 5:49 a.m. EDT
- Houston weather – dry for now, severe storms possible Friday
- The sweet spot for how many cups of coffee you should drink in a day is …
- Fast-tracked release of migrants without court notices surpasses 15,300, Texas Democrat confirms
- Chauvin trial reactions: Texas leaders share what the guilty verdict means to them