HOUSTON (CW39) — It’s still hard to believe nearly 155,000 homes flooded during Hurricane Harvey costing billions of dollars in repairs. It’s no secret that a lot of houses in the Houston area flood, but now there’s a company helping keep your home high and dry, Shannon Lanier went LIVE today to show you a new product on the market that may just take away your flooding fears.
Here is our exclusive interview with Tasha Fuller, the CEO and Co-Founder of FloodFrame USA.
Shannon also spoke with a West Houston homeowner about the Hurricane Harvey experience that caused him to install the FloodFrame at his home.
- Halliburton fundraiser brings in $30 million over 30 years
- Here’s why Michigan orchards are leaving apples on trees
- New study reveals which medication that has greatest weight loss
- These heart attack myths can land you in the hospital
- DeSantis seeks to regain lost ground in high-stakes Alabama debate