HOUSTON (CW39) — It’s still hard to believe nearly 155,000 homes flooded during Hurricane Harvey costing billions of dollars in repairs. It’s no secret that a lot of houses in the Houston area flood, but now there’s a company helping keep your home high and dry, Shannon Lanier went LIVE today to show you a new product on the market that may just take away your flooding fears.
Here is our exclusive interview with Tasha Fuller, the CEO and Co-Founder of FloodFrame USA.
Shannon also spoke with a West Houston homeowner about the Hurricane Harvey experience that caused him to install the FloodFrame at his home.
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Houston Downtown District announces fall and winter schedule
- Job recruitment event coming to the Houston area
- Boeing makes deeper job cuts as aircraft business slows