HOUSTON (CW39) — It’s still hard to believe nearly 155,000 homes flooded during Hurricane Harvey costing billions of dollars in repairs. It’s no secret that a lot of houses in the Houston area flood, but now there’s a company helping keep your home high and dry, Shannon Lanier went LIVE today to show you a new product on the market that may just take away your flooding fears.
Here is our exclusive interview with Tasha Fuller, the CEO and Co-Founder of FloodFrame USA.
Shannon also spoke with a West Houston homeowner about the Hurricane Harvey experience that caused him to install the FloodFrame at his home.
- GOP votes Rep. Liz Cheney out of leadership role; Rep. Elise Stefanik runs for open position
- GOP leaders won’t budge on infrastructure deal following Biden meeting
- Sip Your Way Through Spring
- ‘Do not fill plastic bags with gasoline,’ safety commission warns drivers amid fuel shortage
- Slain Texas deputy’s body returns to San Angelo as community mourns