HOUSTON (CW39) 1 in 4 kids live without a father in their home, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That’s why two cool dads, Kevin Barnett and Arvy Lim, came together to lend a helping hand to reduce this statistic by offering resources to kids who are “fatherless.”
Now through Nov. 30, Cool Dad is hosting a fundraiser called “Color Box” to give back to underserved youth in the Houston area by donating Christmas presents such as toys, clothing and electronics. The gifts will be gift wrapped by members with Cool Dad then donated to children at the Allen Parkway Boys & Girls Club.
Click below for more details about Cool Dad and their heartwarming event:
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald