HOUSTON (CW39) — Are you a contractor looking to do business with the City of Houston and other governmental agencies? There’s a free 6-week course presented by the Office of Business Opportunity and Level 3 Corporation for you.
Classes will take place virtually from 1-2 p.m. every Tuesday from Jan. 12 to Feb. 16. Advanced registration is required, and completion of all modules is recommended to receive the full benefit of the program. Space is limited and registration closes on Jan. 11.
Each module will cover:
- Effective Bid Opportunity Review Strategies
- Determination of a Commercially Useful Function
- Typical Contract Award Processes
- Understanding Government Procurement Methods
- Contractor Responsibility Determination
- Post Award Best Practices