HOUSTON (CW39) Constable Alan Rosen and partners will unveil an Eviction Assistance Program designed to create meaningful resources to help people facing eviction navigate pandemic eviction challenges.
The Harris County Precinct One Constable’s Mobile Command post will be in use at 1215 Pinemont Dr. & Ella with leaders from the South Texas College of Law Houston, the Eviction Defense Coalition and the Harris County Constable Precinct One Foundation.
The constables office is encouraging renters who have questions about evictions to come and visit with legal experts at this location. No appointment is necessary. This area has been selected generally because people living in zip code 77088 have seen the highest rate of Coronavirus positivity across the greater Houston area.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
1215 Pinemont Drive (and Ella)
For more information on assistance, the public can contact Precinct One Chief of Staff Erica Davis at (832) 286-3876.
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- State of Texas: Senate debate and races to watch across Texas
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out