The Friendswood Police Department is issuing a warning to anyone who dropped their mail in the Friendswood USPS outside collection box on October 9th. The police have multiple reports concerning the outside mail collection bin located at 310 Morningside Drive.
On October 10th, one witness reported a man tampering with the outside mailbox at the Friendswood Post Office. The suspect was described as a black male wearing a black hoodie, red pants and a blue medical face mask. The witness told police that man was carrying a crowbar. When police arrived, they observed pry marks on the mailbox.
Later, the same day, the outdoor mailbox door was wide open exposing the contents of the mailbox. The possible theft of mail was reported to the Friendswood Post Office.
Then, on October 12th, a Friendswood woman received a call from a Harris County Precinct 4 deputy regarding a check. A suspect stopped by the constable`s office was found in possession of the Friendswood woman`s check. She had placed the check in the mailbox at the Friendswood Post Office on the evening of October 9th to pay for pool service.
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- ‘We are blowing up the precedent’: Dems argue against vote to confirm Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- State of Texas: Senate debate and races to watch across Texas
- It’s back! How to grab KFC’s fried chicken-scented firelog before it sells out