HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Anyone looking for family-friendly frights should head down to the Kemah for Boo on the Boardwalk. Each weekend, the Boardwalk will come alive with Freaky Fridays, Scary Saturdays, and Spooky Sundays.
During these times, there will be free activities, live music, and ghostly entertainment. Children of all ages can also enjoy a variety of festive and spooky thrills including:
- Little Boo Haunted Fun House
- Halloween-themed crafts
- Balloon artists
- Stilt walkers
- Creepy creatures
Little ghouls and goblins can trick-or-treat on the retail level, each weekend from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. There are also themed craft activities at the Kid’s Corner located in Bradford Plaza, which includes Witch’s Kitchen, balloon artists, and more. The Little Boo Haunted Fun House will open to give the kiddos a friendly fright each Friday, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
For an extra scare, thrill seekers should enter the Dungeon of Doom, which celebrating its 20th anniversary on the Boardwalk. This year’s newly renovated dungeon will be spookier than ever and now includes new rooms and scares hiding behind every corner. Tickets for the Dungeon of Doom range from $15 – $34.99 and are available for purchase on the Dungeon of Doom website.
Witches and guests of all ages can come down to the Boardwalk on Saturday, Oct. 16th for “Witches Night Out”. From 6 p.m. until 10 p.m., guests can dress up, dance, and shop like a witch! There will also be live music, fun crafts, raffle prizes, witch stilt walkers, Halloween markets, and other spooky treats. On Saturday, Oct. 30th the Boardwalk will also have a Día de los Muerto celebration, with 30 with mariachi and salsa bands, folk dancers, costume contests and more starting at 2 p.m. For more information on Boo on the Boardwalk in Kemah visit www.kemahboardwalk.com.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations: What does that mean?Southwest declined to detail what these “gestures” would entail, specifically. But on Twitter, Southwest and its customers have indicated that the airline was sending vouchers — known as “LUV Vouchers” — for future travel with Southwest Airlines.
- Grand game: Boston’s 2 slams lead 9-5 ALCS win over AstrosHOUSTON (AP) — J.D. Martinez and Rafael Devers helped the Red Sox have a grand old time in Houston. Boston became the first team to slug two grand slams in a postseason game, with Martinez and Devers connecting in the first two innings of a 9-5 win over the Astros on Saturday that tied their […]
- Deputy killed, 2 others wounded in ambush at Houston bar, police sayThree constable deputies were shot in an ambush early Saturday morning while working an extra shift at a Houston bar, leaving one deputy dead and two others wounded, authorities in Texas said.
- Daylight saving time ends soon – here’s when we ‘fall back’We are less than a month away from gaining an hour of sleep as daylight saving time ends.
- The hottest new and used cars in SeptemberBoth new and used cars are selling faster than in August.