On Jan. 13 around 2 a.m., Kevin Villatoro shot and killed the victim in the 4200 block of Clay Hill Dr. Villatoro approached the victim and shot him in the parking lot of an apartment complex.
Fugitive Kevin Villatoro is a white male, who is 22 years old, approximately 5 foot 9 inches, weighs 180 pounds, with brown eyes and short black hair.
Crime Stoppers may pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the identification, charging and/or arrest of the suspect(s). Information may be reported by calling 713-222-TIPS (8477), submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org or through the Crime Stoppers mobile app.
- GOP votes Rep. Liz Cheney out of leadership role; Rep. Elise Stefanik runs for open position
- GOP leaders won’t budge on infrastructure deal following Biden meeting
- Sip Your Way Through Spring
- ‘Do not fill plastic bags with gasoline,’ safety commission warns drivers amid fuel shortage
- Slain Texas deputy’s body returns to San Angelo as community mourns