HOUSTON (CW39) — Houston ISD will unveil the winners of its 2020 holiday greeting card student art competition on Nov. 16 at 12:30 p.m. This year, 18 students from HISD elementary, middle, and high schools have been named finalists out of 99 student entries.
During a ceremony at the Hattie Mae White Educational Support Center, the winning holiday cards will be announced by HISD Interim Superintendent Grenita Lathan, who will select a winner from each school level. The ceremony will be streamed live at HISD TV and Facebook Live.
You can purchase the holiday cards here.
- ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL lineup released by Travis Scott
- Texas lawmakers push John Lewis Voting Rights bill as it stalls in U.S. Senate
- WORLD SERIES 2021 | Astros’ wives team up to support the Houston Area Women’s Center
- Houston vs. Everybody: Astros still vilified heading into another World Series
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Purse snatcher drags woman, dog in northeast Houston