From Oct. 4 until Oct. 10, the BISSELL Pet Foundation will help sponsor reduced adoption fees for $25 or less. You can adopt a pet at the Houston Humane Society’s shelter, located at 14700 Almeda Rd., from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Here’s a breakdown of Houston Humane Society adoption fees:
- Large dogs over 40lbs $25 adoption fee
- Senior dogs over 7 years $25 adoption fee
- Adult cats 6 months & over $25 adoption fee
The Houston Humane Society says ACU pets do not qualify for any discount or promotion. “Empty the Shelters” is a nationwide event started that started in 2016, and since its inception has helped more than 61,787 animals find forever homes. For information on the “Empty the Shelters” event, click this link.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- PHOTOS | Severe weather damage from north Harris County tornado Wednesday morningHOUSTON (KIAH) – Severe weather rolled through the local area Wednesday morning. CW39 was on scene where damage from wild winds moved through parts of north Harris County. SEVERE WEATHER COVERAGE | CW39 NO WAIT WEATHER + TRAFFIC Here are a few pictures of damage caused by a tornado that came through Airway Drive, Montgomery Road, and […]
- Astros giving back to Houston Area Women’s Center during Fall ClassicAstros to give a $25,000 grant that will go to Houston Area Women’s Center enrichment project.
- ‘Rust’ movie-set shooting: Authorities present findingsThe sequence of events has baffled Hollywood professionals and prompted calls to better regulate firearms of sets or even ban them in the age of seamless computer-generated imagery.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.
- Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids; Man shaves beard for toddler’s cancer treatmentWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.