HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) The Houston area’s next best rain chances can be expected Tuesday afternoon and evening in association with the approach and passage of a cold front. Cooler and drier fall weather arrives Wednesday and lingers through Saturday.
Majority of inland locations will see their last night with lows in the 70s Monday night, then it’s time to break out the pumpkin spice as Tuesday looks to be the last in our stretch of seasonably warm and humid days as a long awaited pattern shift and first real autumn cool front moves into the area.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.
- Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids; Man shaves beard for toddler’s cancer treatmentWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.
- World Series notebook: Astros’ Valdez shaky, Braves’ bullpen holds it down again, Snitkers’ family reunionThings went wrong for Houston starter Framber Valdez just three pitches into his start against the Atlanta Braves in Game 1 of the World Series and only got worse from there.
- Vaccine for children endorsed by government advisorsThe U.S. moved a step closer to expanding COVID-19 vaccinations for millions of more children. Government advisors endorsed kid-size doses of Pfizer’s shots for 5- to 11-year-olds. A Food and drug administration advisory panel voted in favor of the vaccine.
- Houston Happens – Bourbon Blonde show us products to “WOW” about, Innovative Lasers stops by with a testimonial, we have travel tips from Chase SW and save big on electricity with Power WizardHOUSTON (KIAH) Today on Houston Happens, we have a re-cap of the Astros game. The Bourbon Blonde stops by to show us products from “WOW” and how you can get them just in time for fall. We hear a testimonial from a client at Innovative Lasers of Houston. Then we will bring you travel tips […]