HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) The quiet weather pattern will remain in place toward the end of the week and into the start of the weekend with high pressure generally in control. On Tuesday look for a high temperature near 88 degrees in Houston with mostly sunny skies and north winds at 5 to 10 mph. Then on Tuesday night expect mostly clear skies, with a low around 64 degrees. Wednesday this week will have a similar set up.
Thursday through Saturday southeast Texas is likely to see temps from the mid to upper 80s near the coast to the lower 90s inland with just a slight increase in humidity levels. Low temperatures remain in the 60s to close out the week will begin an upward trend back into the 70s beginning on Sunday when south to southeast winds become a little more established.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- PHOTOS | Severe weather damage from north Harris County tornado Wednesday morningHOUSTON (KIAH) – Severe weather rolled through the local area Wednesday morning. CW39 was on scene where damage from wild winds moved through parts of north Harris County. SEVERE WEATHER COVERAGE | CW39 NO WAIT WEATHER + TRAFFIC Here are a few pictures of damage caused by a tornado that came through Airway Drive, Montgomery Road, and […]
- Astros giving back to Houston Area Women’s Center during Fall ClassicAstros to give a $25,000 grant that will go to Houston Area Women’s Center enrichment project.
- ‘Rust’ movie-set shooting: Authorities present findingsThe sequence of events has baffled Hollywood professionals and prompted calls to better regulate firearms of sets or even ban them in the age of seamless computer-generated imagery.
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine doseAs some people receive a third COVID vaccine dose, or booster shot, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now talking about a fourth dose.
- Newsfeed Now: FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids; Man shaves beard for toddler’s cancer treatmentWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.