HOUSTON (CW39) — Solomon Onita Jr. is a Houston-born filmmaker and the writer/director of the new film “TAZMANIAN DEVIL”. He sits down with CW39’s Shannon LaNier to talk about his Hollywood success and life in Houston. The film is available to view today!
- Pres. Biden visits Texas, meets with leaders to learn aftermath of the deadly winter storms
- ‘In it for the long haul,’ Biden says in response to Texas visit to learn about storm recovery
- Immigration correspondent discuss latest update on migrants crossing from refugee camps
- 8,600 asylum-seekers now registered to return to US from Mexico
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan