People aren’t the only ones being impacted by the wildfires out west. Family pets and livestock are also suffering. They are even organizations that are trying to help them, but, they are being met with some push back and red tape.
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Houston Downtown District announces fall and winter schedule
- Job recruitment event coming to the Houston area
- Boeing makes deeper job cuts as aircraft business slows
- More than 7.8 million Texans have voted. Which counties are seeing the highest turnout?
More big stories! Another blow for Fort Hood. A Soldier has been arrested for claiming an active shooter was on base, and posting it on social media, when it turns out, it was not real. Also, hear more about a settlement in a Listeria case involving Blue Bell Ice Cream. Plus, there’s a push to get more Spanish Speakers to help at Polling Locations, during the upcoming election.
And the clean up after Hurricane Sally is expected to be a long process for thousands along the gulf coast. Orange Beach, Alabama is one of those locations devastated by the storm surge and the wind. Here’s an up close look at the damage from Reporter Elizabeth Long, from our sister station below.
Always keep it here for the latest news impacting you and join us week days form 6am-10am for CW39 Houston, No Wait Weather and Traffic!