Nationally, UPS expects to hire more than 100,000 seasonal employees — with 3,631 new hirees in the Houston market. They are looking for personal vehicle drivers (PVD), driver helpers and seasonal drivers.
Benefits of a seasonal job with UPS includes:
- Over the last three years, about 35% of people hired by UPS for seasonal jobs were later hired in a permanent position when the holidays were over
- About 123,000 UPS employees – nearly a third of the company’s U.S. workforce – started in seasonal positions.
- Eligible seasonal employees who are students can earn up to $1,300 towards college expenses, in addition to their hourly pay, for three months of continuous employment.
- Permanent UPS jobs – including part-time jobs – come with great pay and benefits, including healthcare and retirement benefits and up to $25,000 in tuition assistance.
Here’s a look at UPS facilities in Texas that are hiring seasonal workers:
- Willowbrook 11802 N Gessner Road, Houston, TX 77064
- Stafford13922 Stafford Rd, Stafford, TX 77477
- Baytown 5421 E Fwy, Baytown, TX 77521
- Beaumont 3755 Washington Blvd, Beaumont, TX 77705
- Port Arthur 6751 Procter St, Port Arthur, TX 77642
- Bryan 2730 Osborn Ln, Bryan, TX 77803
- Conroe 9641 Pozos Ln, Conroe, TX 77303
- Sweetwater 8330 Sweetwater Lane, Houston, TX 77037
- Mykawa 7110 Mykawa Rd, Houston, TX 77033
- Angelton 113 West Cemetery Rd, Angelton, TX 77515
- League City 1314 Link Rd SH96, League City, TX 77573
- Texas City 10 Main St, La Marque, TX 77568
If you’re interested, visit www.upsjobs.com.