Non-profit organization Luewish is hosting a holiday fundraiser called “Sweets Week” to give back to women who are battling breast cancer and other life-altering situations – by granting them wishes during the holiday season.
During Sweets Week, bakeries and restaurants are asked to highlight a treat such as brownies, cupcakes, ice cream, pies, chocolate cake, peach cobblers and cookies in honor of Luewish Oct. 25 to Oct. 31.
Click here to sign up and support.
- Dr. Fauci “absolutely not” surprised President Trump got coronavirus
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
- CenterPoint Energy Foundation commits thousands to Hurricane Delta relief fund
- Road Rules: Biggest Driving Mistake