Kid bites into a deep-fried paper towel at KFC

CW39
kfc
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KILLINGWORTH, ENGLAND – Seven-year-old, Oliver got a taste he’ll never forget after he bit into a piece of chicken from a KFC in Killworth, England.

Something didn’t feel, or taste right, when Oliver discovered a deep fried paper towel between the batter.

As far as he’s concerned, KFC now stands for Kentucky Fried Cloth.

The kid was terrified, lost his appetite, and doesn’t want to go back to KFC ever.

Oliver’s step-mom, Krystal Henderson, complained to KFC, saying anything could have been on the paper towel, like bleach.

KFC apologized and offered a refund with a free meal.  Sounds like the franchise is trying to wing this one.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Popular

Don't Miss