HOUSTON (CW39) Christopher ‘Kid’ Reid from the legendary rap group ‘Kid & Play’ and the “House Party” movies is in Houston. Reid will headline a comedy show at Phil & Derek’s Restaurant and a public outdoor viewing of “House Party.”
It is the 30th anniversary of the iconic film. Reid, sits down with Shannon LaNier to speak about the movie’s impact as well as the wildfires that are currently hitting California, where he lives.
- ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL lineup released by Travis Scott
- Texas lawmakers push John Lewis Voting Rights bill as it stalls in U.S. Senate
- WORLD SERIES 2021 | Astros’ wives team up to support the Houston Area Women’s Center
- Houston vs. Everybody: Astros still vilified heading into another World Series
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Purse snatcher drags woman, dog in northeast Houston