HOUSTON (CW39) Christopher ‘Kid’ Reid from the legendary rap group ‘Kid & Play’ and the “House Party” movies is in Houston. Reid will headline a comedy show at Phil & Derek’s Restaurant and a public outdoor viewing of “House Party.”
It is the 30th anniversary of the iconic film. Reid, sits down with Shannon LaNier to speak about the movie’s impact as well as the wildfires that are currently hitting California, where he lives.
- NY Rep. Elise Stefanik elected as new GOP Conference Chair
- Pfizer COVID vaccine ‘safe, effective for teens’
- Petition calling for Tokyo Olympics to be canceled amid pandemic gathers 350,000 signatures
- SUNDAY: Celebrate Mimosa Day with 3-foot Tall Mimosas at Bar 5015
- Country’s largest supermarket operator to continue requiring masks following new CDC guidance