HOUSTON (CW39) Christopher ‘Kid’ Reid from the legendary rap group ‘Kid & Play’ and the “House Party” movies is in Houston. Reid will headline a comedy show at Phil & Derek’s Restaurant and a public outdoor viewing of “House Party.”
It is the 30th anniversary of the iconic film. Reid, sits down with Shannon LaNier to speak about the movie’s impact as well as the wildfires that are currently hitting California, where he lives.
- Houston Texans player tests positive for COVID-19
- Boys and Girls Club & Salvation Army hosts fall festival
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Houston Downtown District announces fall and winter schedule