HOUSTON (CW39) Christopher ‘Kid’ Reid from the legendary rap group ‘Kid & Play’ and the “House Party” movies is in Houston. Reid will headline a comedy show at Phil & Derek’s Restaurant and a public outdoor viewing of “House Party.”
It is the 30th anniversary of the iconic film. Reid, sits down with Shannon LaNier to speak about the movie’s impact as well as the wildfires that are currently hitting California, where he lives.
- The best days to fly around Thanksgiving in 2023
- House sends Senate bill to avert government shutdown
- Multiple fatalities confirmed after Illinois crash involving semi-truck carrying ammonia
- McConnell announces Senate Republicans will defer to House spending bill
- ‘It felt surreal’: Military dad surprises kids at homecoming football game in Oklahoma