HOUSTON (CW39) — Have you ever made plans to hit the road, or fly to your next trip and realize you didn’t prepare for the weather or changes that may come across your path. Well, Houston Business Gravitt8 Development has an App for that.
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- WATCH SOON | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour LIVE special from Orange Beach Friday
- CenterPoint Energy sending crews to help with Hurricane Sally Cleanup
- Kid from ‘Kid & Play’ in Houston
CW39 Anchor Sharron Melton sat down with both of them to talk about 2 things. First, the applications the App will center on, and what it will help consumers with.
Second, the reason why they believe this is so necessary.
And they can also make other Apps for businesses as well as help others with their online needs. For more information, go to www.gravitt8.com .